Monday, January 7, 2013

Eden's Recommended Mortgage Advisor Provides Quality Service and Great Mortgage Deals


 
 Watch on your mobile device >>


When you are buying a home, there is usually an important thing on your mind; saving money! And in my constant quest to provide my clients with only the best deals and fantastic service, I’m sharing my pick this month of my recommended mortgage advisor of choice.

Jennifer Bartrum is a terrific advisor that takes the time and makes the effort to ensure all her clients are taking care of entirely. Her seven years of experience with the firm, combined with her impressive track record of handling over 75 mortgages in a typical year amounting to over $20M in mortgages, speaks for itself. When you work with Jennifer you will instantly feel valued. She takes the time to stay in touch with her clientele and remains accessible; something that is all but obsolete in today’s mortgage environment.

Right now, my valued clients are able to get a free home inspection (valued at up to $500) with AmeriSpec. New clients can also receive a home warranty for the first five months of their homeownership at no extra charge. This is a great resource to have when buying a new home because the coverage allows for heating, cooling, hot water tank, electrical and plumbing problems to be either repaired or replaced if necessary.

Whether you are an investor, first time homebuyer, seeking opportunities to downsize or a self-employed person looking to purchase a home, I invite you to contact me so that together, we can work to make your real estate goals become a reality. And in the future – look for more of my favorite picks in the real estate industry to make sure you get the most out of your real estate experience!

~
If you would like more information on how to get into the home of your dreams, and to begin the exciting process of buying your dream home, contact me today at 416-918-5979. I look forward to serving all your real estate needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment